Dust Suppression System
Cloud Tech Pvt. Ltd. Dust Suppression System brings state-of-the-art technology to the difficult and costly task of controlling dust at manufacturing, industrial and agricultural sites. It produces a ultra-fine water fog that effectively attracts and holds dust particles so that they can be more readily removed from the work place and other environmentally sensitive areas. In a typical application. Cloud Tech Pvt. Ltd. system can also deliver highly effective odor neutralizing agents.
How It Works :-
Cloud Tech Pvt. Ltd. Dust Suppression System uses high pressure water fogging which creates a ultra- fine fog consisting of very fine water droplets (less than 10 micron size). (Defined as Dry Fog) in diameter. These tiny water droplets absorb even the smallest dust particles in the air, yet fall to the ground without wetness. Particularly suited for dusty environments.
Low Initial Cost. Low Operating & Maintenance Cost. Operating at 1000 PSI, Cloud Tech Pvt. Ltd. Dust Suppression System requires no costly air compressors, making the initial outlay lower than a ventilation type control system. Cloud Tech Pvt. Ltd. Dust Suppression System can be installed for as little as 60% of the conventional bag filter type system. It can operate on as little as five percent of the total energy of a conventional system.
- Our dust suppression systems help you meet environmental standards: Custom installations can reduce dust to required levels, for environmental and worker safety standards.
- Smallest droplets give maximum dust control.
- Inexpensive to operate: Low water and electricity consumption save running costs.
- Low Maintenance: With no moving parts in the fogger, you will have years of reliable low-maintenance operation.
- Low Maintenance: With no moving parts in the fogger, you will have years of reliable low- maintenance operation. (<10 micron)
- Reduces PM-10 levels in open plant areas by 50% or more - Will remove much of the finer dust particles - Safer than bag houses. No fire hazard - Can be used in high humidity conditions - Cools workers on jobs where hot-dry air is a part of work environment - Traps dust particles without over-wetting material.
Each Cloud Tech Dust Suppression System is custom designed to catch and suppress dust in the most effective way at any given site. The atomization nozzle and delivery system create a 10-micron fog droplet without using a air compressor, resulting in exceptionally cost effective PM-10 suppression. Lightweight, compact, minimum of interference with plant and worker activity and easily installed.
Cloud Tech Dust Suppression System is highly effective in PM-10 suppression and can create a safer, more comfortable environment in a wide range of situations.
Each Cloud Tech Pvt. Ltd. Dust Suppression System is custom designed to catch and suppress dust in the most effective way at any given site. The atomization nozzle and delivery system create a 10-micron fog droplet without using an air compressor, resulting in exceptionally cost effective PM-10 suppression. Lightweight, compact, minimum of interference with plant and worker activity and easily installed.
Cloud Tech Pvt. Ltd. Dust Suppression System is highly effective in PM-10 suppression and can create a safer, more comfortable environment in a wide range of situations.
Cloud Tech Pvt. Ltd. field experience and dedicated service make it the only choice for the most reliable and effective dust suppression systems.
Research literature has long recognized that small droplet size is the key to dust suppression system. The following explanation comes from work at the Colorado School of Mines:
When water droplets that are sprayed to control coal dust are too large, the dust particles flow around the droplets, and thus are not absorbed-but water droplets too small simply evaporated. So CSM is looking into theories governing formation of clouds to improve existing water spray technology.
Experience gained over the years with water sprays has established the following fact
- For a given spray nozzle, the collection efficiency for small dust particles increases as the pressure increases.
- At a given pressure, the efficiency increases as the nozzle design is changed so as to produce smaller droplets. The conclusion is clear-cut; the smaller droplets are more effective in knocking small dust particles out of the air. The reason for this is not hard to see.
Consider a water droplet about to impinge on a dust particle, or what is aerodynamically equivalent, a dust particle about to impinge on a water droplet, as shown in the drawing. If the droplet diameter is much greater than the dust particle, the dust particle simply follows the airstream lines around the droplet, and little or no contact occurs. In fact, it is difficult to impact micron-size particles on anything, which is why inertial separators do not work well at these sizes.
If, on the other hand, the water droplet is of a size that is comparable to that of the dust particle, contact occurs as the dust particle tries to follow the streamlines. Thus the probability of impaction increases as the size of the water spray droplets decreases.
|Power Plants||Cement Plants||Stone Crushers||Steel Plants||Mines||Production facilities|
|Coal Wagon Tippler||Ash Silos||Crusher and screens||Hopper||Material Handling Conveyors||Indoors area and sheds|
小泽玛利亚 樱井步 苍井空 石黑京香 桃谷绘里香 白咲舞 川岛和津实 黑泽爱 樱井步 小泽爱丽丝 七濑茱莉亚 樱朱音 原千寻 若菜奈央 稻森丽奈 尾野真知子 友田真希 花野真衣 雪本芽衣 雨宫真贵 冲田杏梨 高阪保奈美 霞理沙 泽井芽衣 北野望 桃谷绘理香 橋本凉 波多野结衣 仁科百华 柚木提娜 长泽梓 大沢佑香 天海翼 前田香织 前田香织 二宫沙树 铃木里美 希崎杰西卡 麻仓优 麻美由真 原更沙 葵实野理 上原瑞穂 福山沙也加 铃木麻奈美 西野翔 神谷姬 希志爱野 琴乃 希崎杰西卡 秋元里奈 原干惠 杏树纱奈 佐藤遥希 Sato Haruki 前田香织 二宫沙树 仁科百华 樱木凛 秋元里奈 小泽爱丽丝 原纱央莉 浅井舞香 音羽雷恩 天海丽 大泽佑香 百合野もも 里美尤里娅 铃原爱蜜莉 美竹铃 吉沢明步 吉泽明步 早川濑里奈 美竹凉子 松岛枫 佐佐木希 樱井梨花 立花美凉 小泉彩 里美尤里娅 铃原爱蜜莉 美竹铃 松岛枫 佐佐木希 朝美穗香 上原结衣 纹舞兰